Friday 28 August 2015

Book Week 2015

On Wednesday, we celebrated Book Week 2015 with a parade of book characters. There were lots of creative ideas evident in the Senior classes, from fiction books to real life characters in non-fiction books.
Tully - I was The Joker, from the Batrman comic books. I think that everyone enjoyed themselves during book week. Piers - I came as Ron Weasley from Harry Potter because I started reading the books this year.
Tom - The book day was really fun to dress up. It was fun to see what other people came as and what books they like. I came as Corbin Harris , who has written a book about skateboarding.
Ava - I had a really fun day being Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat. It was a fun experience to wear an Afro for the first time! Madi - I went as Thing 1 and it was awkward gong to the parade because of the wig .
Jessica - I was Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. I thought Book Week was really fun because of the parade and we got an illustrator to come to school to help us learn to draw.
CooperT - I came dressed as Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I found the illustrator, Andrew Plant really funny. CooperM - I came dressed as Melman from Madagascar. It was fun watching all the other classes to see what they dressed up as during the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Term 3 Learning about Australian History

Name Reflection on the learning of history this term and our presentations today Tara This morning in Middle S ...